The Joint Radio Company Ltd. (JRC) is a joint venture company of National Grid plc (the UK electricity transmission and gas transmission and distribution operator) and the Energy Networks Association Ltd, representing UK gas...
The Joint Radio Company Ltd. (JRC) is an Industry-Owned Spectrum Management Consultancy and Spectrum Management Organisation with primary responsibility for the radio spectrum used by the UK Energy Industry, for which we have ISO9001 Accreditation. Our areas of expertise include:
- Radio link planning (VHF, UHF and Microwave)
- Radio link coordination with wind farms
- Scanning Telemetry and SCADA system planning and licensing
- Analogue and digital Private Mobile Radio planning and commissioning
- Radio service area planning
- Radio and Telecommunications consultancy services
- Small or large-scale Spectrum Management services
About The JRC
The Department of Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy (BEIS), the Office of Gas and Electricity Markets (Ofgem), and the Office of Communications (...